Booking with Chewton Cliff Lodges
To book, please follow these 2 easy steps.
Phone or email to check dates are available
Complete booking form below
Pay deposit or full balance
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING
Chewton Cliff Lodges are accommodation owners and may also act as an intermediary agent for third party owners of the accommodation. The contract of letting is between you, the ‘Guest’ and the Owner. Chewton Cliff Lodges is operated by Laurence Cook acting as a sole trader.
This agreement is made on the basis that the lodge/caravan is to be occupied by the Guest and their party for a holiday as referred to in the Housing Act 1998 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and that no tenancy shall be entered into.
PRICE & PAYMENT
30% deposit (non-refundable) is payable at the time of booking with the balance due 1 month prior to your holiday.
NOTE - Your booking is not secure until the deposit is received and we have confirmed the booking to you in writing or email. If the balance is not paid in full one month prior to your holiday, then we will assume you are no longer interested and will cancel the Booking. We reserve the right to re-let any caravan or lodge where payment is not received in full in accordance with this clause.
- Chewton Cliff Lodges reserves the right to refuse any booking for any reason, whether expressed or otherwise.
- Cancellations of lodges or caravans and/or non-arrivals must be notified 28 days in advance, otherwise any refund (less deposit) will be forfeited.
- There is an additional charge of £40.00 payable with your balance for membership to the clubhouse per lodge/caravan per week for a maximum of 6 persons. Then on arrival your passes will all be done and ready for you to collect with your keys from reception . This applies to all bookings.
- There is an additional £100 key deposit to be sent with the balance to cover any breakages or damage. This is fully refundable after the lodge/caravan has been cleaned and checked.
- PLEASE NOTE : The lodge/caravan must be left clean and tidy and in a respectable manner , any bins and rubbish must be removed if not this will reflect in your Key deposit refund . The key deposit will be sent to the booking address by cheque within one week of departure.
- Guests may request that changes be made to their booking. Changes will only be accepted if confirmed by Chewton Cliff Lodges in writing. Chewton Cliff Lodges reserves the right to charge a £20.00 alternation fee for any additional work carried out in responding to the request.
- Website prices are subject to change at the discretion of Chewton Cliff Lodges. Once a booking has been confirmed in writing the charges relating to that booking will NOT be subject to change.
- PLEASE NOTE KEYS WILL NOT BE RELEASED FROM RECEPTION UNLESS YOU GIVE THEM YOUR KEY RELEASE SLIP WHICH WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ONCE YOUR BALANCE IS PAID.
- Check in time is between 2pm - 4pm (depending on which property you are staying in) on the day of arrival.
- Your key release slip will have a check in time on it at this time or after but not before please go to reception and they will give you the keys and clubhouse passes.
- PLEASE NOTE : Check out time is at 10am on the day of departure. KEYS MUST BE BACK AT RECEPTION BY 10AM .
- All bed linen is provided but you do need to bring your own towels.
- No parties of unaccompanied teenagers will be accepted under any circumstances. Chewton Cliff Lodges, on behalf of the Owner reserves the right to refuse access to unaccompanied teenagers and treat the booking as terminated. No refund or compensation will be payable.
- No hen parties, stag parties or same sex parties will be accepted unless Chewton Cliff Lodges has given prior consent. Chewton Cliff Lodges, on behalf of the Owner reserves the right to refuse access to same sex parties and treat the booking as terminated. No refund or compensation will be payable.
- All forms of ball games are prohibited between caravans/lodges and must be played only on the playing field.
- No pets are allowed in any of the lodges or caravans.
- No more than 6 persons, regardless of age may stay in the lodge/caravan. Any excess over the permitted number will be refused access to the lodge.
- No smoking in the lodges or caravans at all. Ashtrays can be found outside on the veranda to be used. Please do not throw your cigarette ends on the floor.
- Guests must at all times conduct themselves with due regard to the comfort and enjoyment of others.
- The refund of an appropriate portion of the hire charge paid, less the deposit shall be the full discharge of obligation by Chewton Cliff Lodges on behalf of the Owner to any Guest who is required to leave for any breach of the park rules or for general misbehaviour.
- Any breakages must be reported and either replaced or paid for. Any damage or breakages found on arrival must be reported to Chewton Cliff Lodges immediately.
On vacating, the lodge or the caravan it must be left clean. The Guest must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during the holiday occupancy. Chewton Cliff Lodges on behalf of the Owner reserves the right to make a charge where a Guest has contravened the site rules for the property to be smoke free which shall be equivalent to the cleaning cost resulting therefrom. Any charges may be deducted from your key deposit or shall be paid by you with 7 days of request following your holiday.
Guests who have any complaints during their stay should be made as soon as possible by contacting Chewton Cliff Lodges on the telephone number set out below.
- Car parking is at the Guests risk, no responsibility for loss or damage of any kind will be accepted by the Owner.
- Neither Chewton Cliff Lodges nor the Owner accept any responsibility for personal injury to the Guest or their party, or consequential loss or damage to your belongings or other matters over which Chewton Cliff Lodges has no control except where Personal Injury has arisen as a direct consequence of the negligence of Chewton Cliff Lodges or the Owner.
- When Guests supply personal contact details to Chewton Cliff Lodges these may be shared with the Owner, used to process bookings or used to inform Guests of future offers. If you would like us to remove your contact details from our database at any time please contact Chewton Cliff Lodges.
For all enquiries please contact us on 01425 674 755 or 07983 772 001
Bank transfer, cheque or card. Card payments are done over the phone. Please contact us on 01425 674 755